Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mozart Baby

Abigail combines three of her favorite pastimes: sitting in her Bumbo seat, watching her Baby Mozart DVD, and eating her hands. :o)

(The acute observer may notice that the music heard in the video is not the Baby Mozart DVD. Taras decided to mute the DVD and play some 'real' Mozart on a CD instead. Abigail didn't seem to notice.) ;o)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Teras wants her to listen to the ACTUAL Mozart? That's crazy!

Christine Satterfield said...

Too cute! I can't believe how much room she has in the bumbo. Eli can barely fit!

Taras and Kelly said...

Heather: Yes, apparently Taras is more of a purist than I realized. :o) However, I think it was more for his sake than Abigail's—that was the second or third time we had watched/heard the Baby Mozart DVD that day.

Christine: Abigail is still a little on the small side at almost 3 months. She loves the Bumbo, though, so I'm glad she has lots of room to grow in it!

Thanks for commenting!

-Kelly