Friday, February 22, 2008

Blog Name?

Our new blog needs a name. Any ideas?

7 comments:

Lauren said...

I think your blog should be named The Michaluke (or however you spell it ) well The Michaluke Duo

Heather said...

Just thinking: "Worlds Collide," "Culture Shock," "You Say Tomayto, I Say Tomahto," or "From Belarus with Love"

Bethany Grace Krebs said...

Gosh, I don't know. I like some of ms. heather's though. I'll let you know if I think of any. :)

Katie Krebs said...

Kelly, your blog is boring! You need to post something! And don't tell me you have nothing to post about. The Everyday Adventures of Kelly and Taras ought to be exciting enough!

Alyssa K. Krebs said...

Okay come on Kelly and Taras! You need to hurry up, pick a name, and get started on writing! I think "From Belarus with love" "The everyday adventures of Kelly and Taras" and "The Mikhailiuk Duo" all sound good.
So pick already!

Bethany Grace Krebs said...

I agree with Alyssa! On both accounts! I want to know what y'all are up to!

Bethany Grace Krebs said...

This is sad...
1. I miss knowing what y'all are up to.
2. How long have you had this blog?
Hurry Hurry, I want to be able to read something new!